Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Saddened hot sweats and palpitations

[SA...]

Hi All

I have started to get sudden bouts of hot sweets and palpitations. I have had medical tests and nothing is found. The problem seems to be worse if I am anxious about something. Does this sound familiar to anyone else. I am currently in tolerance withdrawal.

Any help much appreciated.

Thank you

All the effing time. All tests normal. I do have some afib but only 2 episodes since diagnosed in February. Night sweats very regular. Heart palpitations most of the day.

yes i had those when i was taking one klonopin a week  i had every heart test done . they diagnosed palpitations but nothing wrong with heart  now that im slowly withdrawing getting less

In the beginning of my taper, and for quite awhile I had terrible sweats if I so much as walked across the room.  Now I wish that was all I had.  I have had intermittent pounding of heart.  Propanalol helped this enormously.  Also, magnesium taurate has been very helpful for many that I know of.  It is available on amazon but must be the taurate form of magnesium

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]