Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I’m confused

[Be...]

Everyday is worse, I don’t even feel difference between being awake and asleep, I feel like I’m asleep all the time even while being awake. I have symptoms in my dreams, no break from symptoms even in my dreams. Anyone else? My brain always at the same stage it doesn’t switch on and off. Also I lost all my knowledge (IQ), I didn’t know names of the colors at the ophthalmologist. And everyday is worse. 

Add a signature if you can...

Racing thoughts and negative looping are symptoms...they provoke other symptoms...I am sorry you are struggling, it gets easier.

Racing thoughts and negative looping are symptoms...they provoke other symptoms...I am sorry you are struggling, it gets easier.

I don’t have racing or looping thoughts. I don’t have any thought. My mind is blank. I’m only stucked in fear all day long, fear of dying. I think that you missed my topic.

I don’t have racing or looping thoughts. I don’t have any thought. My mind is blank. I’m only stucked in fear all day long, fear of dying. I think that you missed my topic.

That blank mind is often caused by DP depersonalization. I have it too...very common w/d sx

Also that dreamy state feeling is I guess dp...its one of all strange feelings dp can cause. Does your inner clock feel strange? Like time is slow down or speed up?

That blank mind is often caused by DP depersonalization. I have it too...very common w/d sx

Also that dreamy state feeling is I guess dp...its one of all strange feelings dp can cause. Does your inner clock feel strange? Like time is slow down or speed up?

I don’t have dreamy state, just sleepy brain, yes my whole brain is slowed down to the point that it feels like it will stop (physical feeling of brain shutting off). My brain works less everyday. It is too tired from insomnia to produce dp/dr. I wasn’t scared when I knew that I only had Depersonalization and derealization, that feels like a serious brain damage from benzos, like something is seriously wrong with functionality of my brain.

I don’t have dreamy state, just sleepy brain, yes my whole brain is slowed down to the point that it feels like it will stop (physical feeling of brain shutting off). My brain works less everyday. It is too tired from insomnia to produce dp/dr. I wasn’t scared when I knew that I only had Depersonalization and derealization, that feels like a serious brain damage from benzos, like something is seriously wrong with functionality of my brain.

I have abnormal MRI and EEG my psychatrist say its damage in the brain causing this state of DP to me. Not the normal mental DR DP that comes from anxiety/mental trauma

Yes symtoms in dreams its awful.

I have abnormal MRI and EEG my psychatrist say its damage in the brain causing this state of DP to me. Not the normal mental DR DP that comes from anxiety/mental trauma

I have normal MRI waiting for EEG which I have in November. I can’t believe what these doctors did to us.

Edit: Content

I have normal MRI waiting for EEG which I have in November. I can’t believe what these doctors did to us.

If you remember you wanna update me what it showed?

It showed nothing without the contrast and with contrast all clear.

[19...]

It showed nothing without the contrast and with contrast all clear.

My MRI was abnormal. I have a vestibular tumor very rare and very small. And also white matter mass changes looks like MS but it is not MS it is glutamate damage my neurodoc says from benzo w/d. Also abnormal waves in EEG

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]