Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Head pressure

[I ...]

I was plagued by head pressure for months.  Glad you don't feel it everyday like I did.  Thankfully It faded away eventually.

Thank you Brighterday. It's actually something I felt in the very beginning ,subsided and then came back. But yes, it's not everyday. Thankful for that.

Uh this was an awful symptom. Also gone for me. I used to have pressure all the time. It hurt so bad

I'm so glad it's gone for you Meganz. I'm patiently waiting for it to go away. Thankfully its not a feeling I feel everyday.

Bad head pain and pressure since 8/2018 after passing out and hitting forehead.  Was put on Valium for headaches....bad idea as my young benzo savvy neurologist said the valium gave me the ongoing headaches; Valium relaxed the muscles and when the valium was removed, muscles tightened up!  Have been having windows where the head pain is gone, so I know it will eventually fade away

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]