Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

throat and nasal issues

[Ka...]

Thank you I forgot to write this, I suppose my wheezing is not inflammation, i guess it is related to muscle issue. they get tight and hinder my breathing. especially it happens in the morning and night. Does anyone have this? I am in 8 months out now but still have it most every day. I am so tired. 

Hi Kay,

Yes, I also noticed this post valium.. Its pretty noisy..!! I suspect your right and its the muscle tone..

Im wondering if it ties in with recent dry mouth too, -I cant seem to get my nasal night breathing to work right..

I do notice it eases off when im feeling better overall, which helps me to not worry that its damage from other things (a tracheotomy), or whatever the mind conjures up...

:)

Yes I had this as well but is now gone. I'm 14 weeks post jump. It left a month ago. My sinus and throat had much pressure, sinus headache, throat tight/ throbbing, hard to swallow( spasms), dry throat and dry eyes with loud popping sound in my sinuses. I drank plenty of fluids and forced myself to yawn. It helped. I also, pinched my nose then blew gently.

I'm sorry you're having this. Warm towels on the face was very soothing. Feel better  :smitten:

Thank you,Cantfly and LadyDen. I thought It was only me with the issues as they are unbelievable symptoms. Hope mine won't linger,either. I appreciate your responds.

I don’t have wheezing, but I do have a lot of tightness in my throat and sometimes my lungs. Burning pain in my mouth and irritated sinuses as well. You are not alone! May healing come soon for all of us.

Hi beautyfromashes, thank you for relating to me. I feel relieved to know the throat issue seems common. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks again. Kay

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]