Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help with titration/substitution

[Su...]

I don't feel as though I introduced myself properly last time. I have been struggling with benzo dependency for the last 10 years on and off currently my doctor has me on 5 mg of clonazepam once a day I need about 15 times that amount just to keep from going into violin withdrawals unfortunately I ran into a friend who introduced me to clonazolam I take up to for Ms mg a day which is roughly 12 to 15 mg of Xanax or Klonopin.

I am scared out of my mind because all I want to do is get off of these medications but I know it will take a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor that is willing to work with me over 8 9 or 10 months to get me down to the point where I can be on a Valium paper or something similar.

I am moving back down to South Florida in the Fort Lauderdale area over the next couple of weeks and if there's anyone down there who has information resources that could possibly help me it would be greatly appreciated.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]