Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

19 and ready to be Benzo Free

[Be...]

Hi,

I've been taking 1mg of lorazapam 2 to 3 times a day for a couple of years now and have gotten my dose down to taking .5mg twice a day by a psychiatrist but have switched to half  of diazepam 5mg for about 5days now and I am having terrible stomach pains and migraines. I'm on here for help bec I think maybe Im not taking something right . Please help

Hi Bella Rose,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies! We are glad you are here!

I'll post a couple of links that you might find helpful. The first is the Withdrawal Support board which is a good place to post questions related to benzo withdrawal symptoms and other things related to benzos.

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

I'll also include the link for the Taper Board which has good information about how to plan a taper.

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

I'm sorry you are having symptoms. You might consider posting this to the Withdrawal Support board to get some support there. I'm tapering Xanax and I definitely have had those types of symptoms before. It might be helpful to put up what we call a signature which is where you can post what you are taking and how you have been tapering it. You can look at mine below to get an idea of what one looks like. I'll put this link here. It definitely helps if people can see your signature in order to be able to offer advice.

Add your history/signature

Again, welcome! We are happy that you have joined us and we hope you will find the site helpful. 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]