Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

High Blood Pressure/Low Pulse

[cr...]

I’ve posted recently about propanolol because my doctor gave it to me for high blood pressure for when I go out in public. I’ve been too scared to take it, go figure... but I’ve noticed here lately that my blood pressure goes high, my pulse is usually around 60. And the pressure in my head builds. I’ve never had this problem before Ativan but now, it’s an everyday occurrence. Can anyone relate to high blood pressure but a lower pulse with head pressure?

Hi cruelsummer! I’ve had this many times. It’s very scary! I’m 9 months Benzo free and those symptoms are less frequent and less severe.

Wishing you well, Sandy

I have had similar issues and sometimes use this medication to lower my blood pressure/heart rate. I only take a very small piece of the .25 metoprolol pill and it does the trick. I often have this problem in the evenings after eating dinner for some reason.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]