Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Needing support and reassurance

[De...]

21 days c/t and i Have had a wonderful few days. Where I felt 90-95%. However yesterday my appetite came back full force with a vengeance. I ate so horrible all day and drank regular Pepsi. Today was pretty much the same. I felt really good up until 6 hours ago. Starting to feel anxious and a bit down again. I know it has to be what I ate. I’m so mad at myself. Twice now I’ve done this to myself. Having almost constant waves of panic. Especially when I close my eyes to fall asleep. Will this pass?!?! I hate this so much. The dp/dr was almost gone and now I feel like it’s coming back. I just want my life back 😭 My eyes are so heavy and I can’t sleep which is adding to it.

You're honestly doing really well for 21 days post-c/t.  I'd normally say to expect some bumps in the road for a while, but you're doing so well that your little wave might be all finished before I can type this.

You're honestly doing really well for 21 days post-c/t.  I'd normally say to expect some bumps in the road for a while, but you're doing so well that your little wave might be all finished before I can type this.

Thank you. I wish it was over. I feel stupid for posting here because I know people are much worse than I am, but the anxiety/panic I deal with is torturous.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]