Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Off Klonipin after 15 months of use

[...]

I was on Klonipin for 15 months. I did a slow taper and I am now starting my third week after finishing the taper. I am joining BenzoBuddies for help with the symptoms that I have that are distressing: Increase in OCD symptoms that are very distressing. Too active and stressed a brain making sleep hard. Tinnitus is there but isn't distressing as it is the one thing that never existed before in any form so I know it is proof of healing.

Hello 1613, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Congratulations on being benzo free, we're glad you found us.  It would be nice if our symptoms would leave when the drug does but it doesn't work like that unfortunately.

You'll find many who can relate to what you're feeling on the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support board so feel free to start a thread there.

We look forward to hearing more.

Pamster

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]