Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

New to the group but Benzo

[...]

Hi there! I Just started my journey to free myself from three years of Benzo  use , (Valium 10mg). I can’t wait to learn from all of you. I know this is not walk in the park and and I am determined. I look forward to your assistance in this journey. Thank you in advance!

Hi K12 and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

We are glad you are joining our community!  Your determination will take you a long way on your journey.  No, it isn't a walk in the park but as you will see here, many of us have rid ourselves of benzos and some of us are making great progress in tapering.

I'll start you with a link to the Planning your Withdrawl boards.  There is good information there about taper plans in case you need it:

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

Additionally, here is a link to the Withdrawl Support board meant for those who are currently tapering:

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

There is a wealth of information here at BenzoBuddies, so have a look around and get familiar with our site.  When you feel ready, you can start a thread.  Let us know how we can help you.

Best and again, welcome!

Kate

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]