Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Please WEIGH In

[on...]

I'm starting a Klonopin Taper and would love some more feedback regarding which Millimetre Scale is Better  (accurate)

I've seen 2 mentioned in videos and got a vote for the Gem-20, which I do appreciate. 

Here they are;

[nobbc]https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Weigh-GEM20-Precision-Milligram/dp/B00ESHDGOI/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3L3OADPDC7T6E&dchild=1&keywords=medication+scale+for+milligrams&qid=1600485384&sprefix=medication+scale%2Caps%2C247&sr=8-4[/nobbc]

and

[nobbc]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012TDNAM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1[/nobbc]

I just want to make sure I start this taper journey with the best I can!  (I know more $ doesn't necessarly mean, "better")

THANKS FOLKS!

Edit: Deactivated commercial links.

Oh pulleeze, CC.

Amazon sells fakes.

And you know this how?

For the OP, I bought mine at that land of the "fakes", Amazon, and it works well. I bought the Gem-20. I weigh medication and marijuana flower buds. No problems.

Hope this helps.

Katz

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]