Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Benzo belly/acid

[cr...]

So I’ve always had stomach problems but ever since I’ve took a benzo and had my gallbladder removed at the same time, my stomach hasn’t been the same. I feel like I’m constantly fighting acid- no matter what I take. And it’s to the point where it feels like battery acid has been poured down my throat and it’s hurting my back. Anyone else struggle with this?

I had it for many years.  So many nights I was ripped from sleep by the stomach acid entering my lungs.  The constant burning and bubbling up of acid was terribly painful. 

I have steadily improved as I eliminated Rx drugs and changed my diet to what works for me.  The usual diets do not perfectly fit me as an individual.  Eliminating all supplements (except for children's chewable multi vitamin), Benzodiazepines and anti-depressants also greatly assisted me in defeating that particular affliction.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]