Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Got PG to Diazepam into solution worried mine smells like hand sanitiser HELP!

[no...]

PG is supposed to be odorless or NEARLY odourless but this has a chemical smell to it, here's what it is Propylene Glycol Pharma Grade Better Than Food Grade 99% + USP/EP PURE , but even 2mg added to 100mls of water smells like hand sanitizer how come? I'm scared to use it now, has anyone else noticed a chemical smell to PG at all?

Nova XXX :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I  think my sense of smell is more skewered up than I know too as well, this morning and yesterday it smelt really over powering. I opened it again just now and it smelt the same on opening then the smell disappeared really quickly to zero smell, and I already sent off for another 1ltr of another brand but that's no problem, better safe than sorry.

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]