Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Klonopin

[vc...]

Hi,

I am looking for help for my daughter who is trying to lower and then get off Klonopin.

I appreciate the information on this site.

Chris

Hi, welcome to BenzoBuddies! We are glad you are here!

There are a lot of people who are in the process of tapering off of Klonopin. I will post a few links for you that may be helpful for you in planning a taper for your daughter.

The first link takes you to the Withdrawal Support board. This is a great place to ask questions of the other members about what works for them.

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

I'm also posting the link for the Taper Board. This has helpful information on getting started with a taper plan.

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

I'll also post a link to the Ashton Manual which is a great resource for getting started with a taper off of any of the benzo drugs.

The Ashton Manual

Feel free to also look around on any of the other boards that seem helpful to you. We are glad you are here and we hope that you will find helpful information for your daughter. Have a wonderful day!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]