Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Coming off 10mgs - 20mgs Xanax a day!

[LE...]

Took me 2 years and following ashton and switching to diazapam, but have been clean for months with no wd symptoms. THANKS to all of you for your stories. They helped me get through the worst wd symptoms. Fear, anxiety, diarrhea, insomnia, sensitivity to light, sounds, hyoerdidrosis, it was insanity. Thank You all!

Hello LEX5yrs10mgsTryingAshton and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

A big congratulations to you for your success getting off benzos ... that is huge!  As most of us here know, withdrawing from benzos is a difficult road at best.  Yes, the success stories here have sustained many of us as we traveled the road of tapering.  It is nice to hear you are not having any withdrawl symptoms.

Thank you for sharing your joy with us.  I'm sure you will be an encouragement to others here still traveling the recovery path.  If you are so inclined, you can write your Success Story and post it here:

Success Stories

Enjoy your new benzo-free life LEX5.  Best, and again, welcome!

Kate

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]