Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Driving

[I ...]

Anyone have weird feeling either driving or being a passenger in a vehicle? Can't describe the feeling but it definitely comes as soon as I drive or am a passenger in a moving vehicle. And it lasts about an hour after I leave the vehicle. Can anyone describe their feeling if you have this??

I've seen a few members post about this, that they didn't feel comfortable driving for a long time in withdrawal.  I imagine driving or riding in a car puts stress on our overtaxed CNS which makes it feel uncomfortable - and that the feeling will fade as you heal.

This comes and goes for me. A couple weeks ago it hit in the middle of driving and I had to pull over and have my daughter drive ( a teen). Things spun so bad I thought I was going to vomit. Other times I just feel really disconnected and I think its like a processing delay from what you are seeing to what your brain is registering. I am thankful 80-90% I can drive.

Sometimes my kids ask to have me watch a racing game their doing...I just can't. Something as simple as old school mario karts is too much!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]