Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who was still getting worse at 2 months and a half off?

[92...]

I felt I was getting worse at 2.5 months akul.  Only reason I could conjure was that I was now completely free of the drug and my brain started kicking itself to death.  Improving now akul.  Hang in. 

D x

Me...I took tests to see when dizepam was still in body. I could feel it when I became "clean" it was almost 8 weeks after last dose.  And it took a long time for me to get all diazepam out of my body. And then it got worse. Much worse.

I'm at 50 days off xanax. I am tired and demotivated as hell. I have to force myself to take walks and the thing I like to do most of all is just sit here. I fall asleep all the time, can't keep my eyes open. But I also think it's different for everyone and it also matters how old you are. Benzos really suck and I regret taking them now as I have things to do but just sit here.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]