Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

If I could cry

[2b...]

[2b...]
If I could cry I would cry all the time how bad I am, I can’t function anymore and it is worse everyday I don’t see hope anymore I’m worse and worse day by day, I’m off benzos for two and a half months. No improvements only getting worse. I would give anything for just a bit of improvement.

It's not good to hear akul, but 2.5 months is early.  At least it was for me.  I thought I'd have it in the bag at 6 months.  No such luck.  I stopped counting in days, weeks, started counting in months.  Now at 19 months I truly am improving.  A lot. 

I know the crying.  Thought if I started, I would never stop.  It's good to cry akul it does release the build up of despair.  Cry when you need. 

All that I have done is hang in, akul, and it's working.  At two and a half months I was still a basket case.  A weeping basket case.  You can do this akul.  Just keep hanging in. 

Dee

:smitten:

Akul...where you're at in recovery is still really intense....so intense. I've noticed times where like you I couldn't cry, but was numb or catatonic..then it completely switches and I've sobbed non-stop ...thought I might sob myself dry!

Bit by bit you will notice changes, but as you look back in chunks of time.

Day by day...moment by moment right now ok?

You can do this. :smitten:

[3e...]

I’m so sorry you’re in this stage and feeling so down.

It’s very normal to feel like this so early into withdrawal. Some people do start to feel better faster but some of us the symptoms hit months after. I would have two horrible symptoms for a month and then a month later 4 new ones on top of those. You will improve with time. Sending you a hug! 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]