Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

benzo

[Ar...]

I took gidazepam periodically in maximum doses. I graduated six months ago with a cold turkey. Now I have severe polyneuropathy with severe pain throughout my body, especially on my face.

Hello Arnold53 and welcome to BenzoBuddies!

I'm sorry you've been suffering with symptoms following your cold turkey from gidazepam.  You will find valuable information here as well as support from others who understand what this process is like.  This site has been a lifeline for many members going through difficult withdrawals.

Please take your time to explore the site and feel free to post with questions.  Here are some links to help you get started.

The Ashton Manual

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support 

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal 

It's helpful to other members to readily see where you are in your benzo journey so please create a signature.  Here's how. Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile.

We're glad you joined us!

Brighterday    :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]