Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Day 32 on 2nd cut

[Mu...]

I am on day 32 of my taper and made another 8% cut about 10 days ago.

This second cut has been much different than my first.

Every day on this cut has been constant low level anxiety and head pressure. I've also broken out in sweat with hot flashes on occasion.

I am slogging through each day but feel about 10 years older. I have really bad joint pain almost all the time and bizarre nerve-jolts in my legs.

I also feel depressed about the thought of attaining my life goals, and the prospects of the future both short term and longer term.

My recollection of each day prior, just seems like a blur that I can not remember. I realize I have been sick for a very long time and recovery will also take that same amount of time.

Any magic tricks to the joint pain and depression would be appreciated.    :idiot:

This is common as your body is adjusting to having less of the med in its system. Give it a little more time and you may find you will level out. I would hold on the cuts till you feel more stable. Its ok to hold or go slower - try not to be frustrated and discouraged. Keep us posted.

I don't have joint pain but I might have a little depression, if I didn't use cannabis. It's the only thing resembling a magic trick I have found. It's got to be said, it can make me lazy after a while. I can control the munchies though. The trick is to not break the seal.

I'm sat here using my vaporizer intermittently. It's a downside that this particular thai product makes me cough more than most. The flavour is quite nice and the effects are subtle but I like them. It's not for everybody to put themselves in an altered state of consciousness on anything like a regular basis. Some people just don't tolerate it well. But if you're down with getting high on the regular, the effects agree with you and your circumstances allow it, then it's possibly the closest thing to a silver bullet. If you don't like getting high, there's always CBD hemp weed. Some people swear by it. I can't pretend that I've had CBD stuff that has compared to THC containing cannabis for relieving effects but did still help. Some people think it interferes with healing but my experience is the opposite. It's a strong recommend from me.

Well I made it to day 39 now. Last week was really tough and very depressing. Hopefully I level out now for the next 6 days before I cut again. I am glad I opted for cuts every 21 days instead of 14. Looking at it now, I think 21 days is pretty rapid but I do not want to drag this on for a day longer than I have to.

Im going to cut the lawn and bag up leaves today. When I am done I will for sure feel beat to hell. After that I am making a healthy dinner and going to smoke some weed. Thank God for creating

this wonderful plant!  :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]