Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

17 months coming off clonazapam

[Ba...]

I began a 7 month taper from 3mg daily of clonazapam for 17 years in May 2019. I am now 10 months off and finally feel well enough to compose a post. I have been so thankful for this site while going through this experience. I hope I can contribute something to others here as I have found this site to be the most helpful resource of all through this. I am nowhere near a success story but I am much better than I was.

Hello Backtoearth, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

So you've been lurking for awhile, huh?  :laugh:  Well it's nice to see you decided to join and I'm happy to know we've been helpful. 

I'm glad to hear you're feeling well enough begin posting, I know what you mean though, when I was at my worst I had a difficult time even getting on the computer, let alone helping anyone else. 

I guess you know your way around but just in case I'll provide a link to the Post-withdrawal Recovery Support board in case you'd like to join in the conversation.

Congratulations on being benzo free!

Pamster

Congrats. Backtoearth on the 10 months K free. That is a huge accomplishment. Klonopin is a beast. I have been on three different benzos over a 30 year timespan and klonopin for me was the worst of them all.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]