Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Crazy thinkin'

[tw...]

Does anyone else here have bouts - usually not more than a day - of realizing your thinking is off? Like part of your brain knows the other part is off the rails, and the other part definitely doesn't feel like you. Sort of early dementia-ish? Is this normal? It seems to happen about the first 3 hours I'm awake, then starts to settle down, slowly though

Every single morning I experience this to a debilitating degree.  I fluctuate throughout the day and am pretty much okay by evening.  For me it is very much amplified by each taper cut Paxil withdrawal surge. 

A few months ago it was much much worse.  It does ramp down in intensity and duration from what I have experienced.  Hopefully when I get clear of the Paxil it will completely disappear.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]