Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Are 14 month "weightless" and "light" moments without pain, new windows?

[Ju...]

Hey guys, I had a question for those who are ahead of me in healing or already healed.

In a few days I will be 14 months off of my benzos, and I've had a few moments where I feel really light and not so weighed down, as if I weigh a hundred pounds less. And lots of my pain is gone whenever I feel less heavy and weighted down.

So instead of having excruciating pain and trouble getting out of bed, it's much easier to get up like a huge weight has been lifted off me and somebody gave me a pain med or something.

That's the best way I know how to describe it, like somebody gave me pain medicine and took a huge weight off of me. Is this a new type of window?

And if it is, is it something that I will get longer windows from? Or is this how I will feel permanently once this process is complete and I'm Healed?

I would hope so, that's the only thing I can think. My doctor told me I have fibromyalgia so I'm wondering if that is caused by the benzo withdrawal or maybe it's a misdiagnosis and now that I'm getting further into my healing, it will go away on its own.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]
    • [ra...]