Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Are 14 month "weightless" and "light" moments without pain, new windows?

[Ju...]

Hey guys, I had a question for those who are ahead of me in healing or already healed.

In a few days I will be 14 months off of my benzos, and I've had a few moments where I feel really light and not so weighed down, as if I weigh a hundred pounds less. And lots of my pain is gone whenever I feel less heavy and weighted down.

So instead of having excruciating pain and trouble getting out of bed, it's much easier to get up like a huge weight has been lifted off me and somebody gave me a pain med or something.

That's the best way I know how to describe it, like somebody gave me pain medicine and took a huge weight off of me. Is this a new type of window?

And if it is, is it something that I will get longer windows from? Or is this how I will feel permanently once this process is complete and I'm Healed?

I would hope so, that's the only thing I can think. My doctor told me I have fibromyalgia so I'm wondering if that is caused by the benzo withdrawal or maybe it's a misdiagnosis and now that I'm getting further into my healing, it will go away on its own.

• Please Donate

Donations help fund our recurring webhosting and software licencing fees, and will aid the development of new withdrawal and taper utilities for our members.

Donate with PayPal button

• Popular Now