Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Slow brain, scared!!!!

[6f...]

[6f...]
I have such a slow brain and loss of brain function, that if it goes little bit slower I’ll die or fall into coma. I’m feeling unconscious already. Can’t sleep because my brain is almost not working. I’m so scared.

akul016,

This is a very common symptom I have heard many complain about.  I suffered from a loss of brain function for a few months.  Had me really worried as I have a technical job and I was struggling.  Eventually it lets up.

Cathy

[a7...]
oh gosh.  i know this is scary, today I was so confident that tomorrow is September 12.  My fiance was like what are you taking about LOL!  I was like omg, I totally spazzzzzzed

[6f...]

akul016,

This is a very common symptom I have heard many complain about.  I suffered from a loss of brain function for a few months.  Had me really worried as I have a technical job and I was struggling.  Eventually it lets up.

Cathy

I can’t function it is everyday more severe. Everyday worse.

[b7...]
If it is the slow motion in brain feeling that is often connected to DP. I have that too. Last night I was reading and suddenly it was like my brain process everything really slow. Also feel that in head when I walk. Also anxiety can cause slow feeling in the brain. I have always say I dont have anxiety but I guess I am wrong. Anxiety can be there without the person really know it. In my case my anxiety express in fear and intrusive catastrophic thoughts My DP makes me so dissoconnected that my mind goes totally blank I get amnesia, cant think. Loose my inner moniluge and it gets "quiet" in my head. I dont understand reading on TV then or speech.

Me too.  I am constantly seeking out success stories for hope that this is not a permanent condition.  You can google Baylissa Frederick and Dr. Christy Huff for examples of people who had bad memory and cognitive issues and fully recovered.  This has been going on for me ever since I went below .5 mg last October, and it seems to get worse the lower I go (unless I have early dementia and it is just progressing, and the taper is just a coincidence, that is my big terror).

Haimona

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]