Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Pain wearing clothes

[Be...]

Hey buddies. A few months into withdrawal from long term Xanax use (small amount). Many weird symptoms the latest of which is pain in stomach chest and sides from clothing touching my skin. Anyone else had this ?

Hello Beepee,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies and congratulations on being xanax free!

Withdrawal can bring on some strange and inexplicable symptoms.  Benzos suppress the central nervous system so when taken away the system is on high alert. Many people report strange nerve type issues during recovery, including myself.  Stomach problems are also common. 

At a few months off you are still in the thick of things. As time progresses, these symptoms should ease up.

Why don't you share a little more about your withdrawal. How long did you taper and what plan did you follow?

For now I'll give you a link to the Post Withdrawal Recovery Board where you can ask questions and receive feedback from members.

It's very helpful to know you are not alone in what can be a challenging process. We understand what you are feeling, what you are going through, and will support and encourage you as you heal. Let us know how we can help.

Cold Turkey, Detox & Rapid Withdrawal

pianogirl  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]