Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sensitivity

[Ha...]

A quick question about being so sensitive to anything, I've had a lot of time to think obviously and I'm sure I'm kindled after 5 benzo CT's and 4 rapid tapers from AD with my final AD CT to top things off.

Will I always be this sensitive? I mean I can't take anything to help through this, even starting to notice foods Rev me up now. Just makes things so much harder, was really thinking I was getting somewhere but just keep getting set back

When I recovered all of my withdrawal symptoms left me, I returned to the same person I was before, it's amazing to know we can go through so much trauma and come out unscathed, but most of us do.

Your suspicion of kindling won't have an impact on you when you recover but it will affect your next withdrawal if you go back on the drug again.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]