Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I need hope. Can someone give me hope

[Am...]

I am not a long term user but have been kindled GREATLY from prior uses and a cold turkey. I didn’t know the dangers of coming back on. My CNS is so sensitized. I tried to come off Ativan 2 months ago but lost 18 pounds in 5 weeks it was so scary because I am 2 years in remission from leukemia. They brought me to a doctor who stopped Ativan and did a direct crossover to Valium. I am now at 7mg and have so much ptsd from the Ativan taper... being kindled... going up and down on doses... I’m terrified. Has anyone been kindled? Can anyone give me hope that this won’t destroy me...

I have Ami. I had to re-instate after a CT and updose after tapering too fast. It just means you're very sensitive. It's completely manageable as long as you hold until stable and taper slowly.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]