Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Clonazepam with food?

[li...]

Has anyone experienced feeling drugged up taking clonzaepam with food? When they changed me on another generic the past year, eating with food made it more effective. I was on it for 14 years and didnt ever feel drugged up with it since I got used to it but with this generic (Solco) I felt like it affected the way it absorbed in my body. I literally felt like I was drugged up and sedated every day when I would take it. Even if I ate food 2 hours before taking it, would still affect me.  For the first time in a year I tried to take it on a completely empty stomach and not eating any food at all and it put me in major withdrawls as if I skipped a dose. I never had this reaction with the other generics. I called the pharmacist and he has never heard of anyone having this kind of reaction. taking it on an empty stomach. In fact I read its suppose to be more effective on an empty stomach.  I am wondering if Im the only one and the way my body is processing this generic?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]