Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I`m new

[He...]

Hi I`m looking for support while I recover from benzo withdrawal and I`m happy to give support to others as well.  I`m off the drug which I took for 10 years for insomnia. My worse symptoms are muscle pain and a boaty head, I`m looking forward to meeting others the same. Thank you

[d3...]

Hello healinghopefully and welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I'm glad you've found our community.  A big congratulations to you for letting benzos go from your life!  I'm sorry to hear you are having symptoms; the recovery process can take a while but healing is possible as you'll learn here.

In order to support you, it would be helpful if you could let us know a bit about your benzo history.  I've given you a link to the Post-Withdrawl Support board intended for people who are no longer on benzos:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

You'll find us to be a supportive community here at BB.  No rush but when you are ready, you can start a thread.  Let us know how we can help.

Best,

Kate

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]