Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Intense wave of depression, anxiety, GI issues 6 months out

[Gr...]

Hi Grizzly Bear! Yes I've seen people here posting about waves even when they were two year well out of benzos. You might want to post on a thread called "Setbacks", and you'll get much more readers/answers. Usually  the answer is to hang in there and the wave will eventually pass. I hope you get more support in the thread I mentioned.

Hi Grizzly Bear! Yes I've seen people here posting about waves even when they were two year well out of benzos. You might want to post on a thread called "Setbacks", and you'll get much more readers/answers. Usually  the answer is to hang in there and the wave will eventually pass. I hope you get more support in the thread I mentioned.

Thanks, friend. Didn’t find a thread specifically called “Setbacks”, but I found quite a few on that theme which sounded like me. This wave may be passing already.

Appreciate your reply 🙏

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]
    • [PE...]
    • [Mi...]