Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

IBS

[sa...]

I guess I have Benzo Belly?  In the past week I have felt extremely bloated after eating and I eat small meals. Also, I have pelvic pain that sometimes hurts when I walk. Has anyone else had this problem? And, what did you take for it? I sometimes have to drink Magnesium Citrate for the constipation, in order to get relief. Please help!

yes I have both of these issues! The belly bloat drives me crazy! And my pelvic area burns during hormonal shifts during the month! I try to just accept this crappy symptoms and distract as much as possible! They come and go!  :tickedoff: I do not take anything for them.

I get this too now. After a few small bites or after drinking something. I feel like my stomach is full of air and it’s like I need to burp. My stomach contracts from this. Do you get this symptom? I hate it. I can’t live like this. Does anything help?

Actually, it doesn't sound like you have it as badly as I do. You are probably handling it pretty well. If you think that you might have GERD, your doctor can suggest something for that. I have had GERD in the past and taken Prilosec for it. The doc told me about it and it helped a lot for that. I got it over the counter. For bloat I just drink lots of water and wait for it to pass. I check for more info on line and it indicated that diet is really important with  Irritable Bowel Syndrome and so I follow that and it has helped. Best wishes.

Hi, I developed this recently at 2 years out from a CT off of 2mgs Klondike for 5 years. I went to gastro, got a CT which came back negative and it’s been deemed functional IBS. These meds do strange things to the stomach as GABA receptors are in there too. It’s just another symptom showing the body healing. I’ve adjusted my diet again to eliminate foods I’m sensitive to and eat small and healthily. It’s helped, try an elimination diet and eat well in general, it should pass eventuality.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]