Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Derealization, tension and spaced out

[th...]

Hi all

off benzos for 11mo  3yrs .25 xanax, then switched to klonopin .25 daliy for 1.5yrs  4.5yrs total

I did take a "rescue" dose of .25 6 mo ago,,,things got stranger,,,

I have many of the crazy symtoms

bloods and labs always come back fine

-tension, head and jaw pressure, abdomen tension

-boaty movement sensations

-DR

I have a question, do your symptoms cycle?  day to day? hr to hr?

I was feeling the same for quite some time, except for tension,  then recently I have more head tension, dizziness and agitation along with this even "stranger" derealization,,,,Im writing because it feels scary, this DR is even more spacy and removed than I have been,,,,

I was wondering who has felt these type of symptoms, like you feel more at bay, then go bat sh*t crazy,,,Im worried im stuck in this new level of screwed,,,,I have been sweating more and just really more out of it than ever

Im always in this "comparitive" analysis,,,,,asking myself,,,how was I a week ago? how was I a month ago, then focusing on the feelings,,,,,trying to remember how I felt

people around me say they see improvements over the months, but this is very erie, like im in a life review under the microscope,  is this healing? I hope this passes

ty all

xo

Yes, I get the DR in cycles. I also feel removed sometimes. I would get a feeling that the right side of my body was twisting if you can understand that. Sometimes feel like I’m losing gravity and gonna float away. But than today I felt perfectly normal. But it will come back. All my symptoms go and come back. But I will say much better than 6 months ago. Time heals , you will be ok in time. Same with me. Same with all of us.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]