Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

my labs are normal...

[tr...]

So I had a follow up at the doc today...we reviewed my labs (basic lab work)and everything came back normal..in fact they're the best they've been in years.

Of course they are.....lol

I mean I'm glad, but it just goes to show that we can have these crazy symptoms and here I am as another example of how we can go through this benzo stuff and NOTHING shows in the labs.

Last time I was there I was in acute. My doc commented how much better I seem...glad I presented well  :thumbsup:

healing is happening..

thanks Diaz! although we all wish there was something more we cold be doing... ::)

You're just over a month after your jump...how are you doing?

The story of my life! I went about a month ago and my doctor literally ran every blood test she could think of and all my results were good. It’s crazy how this affects everyone.

thanks Diaz! although we all wish there was something more we cold be doing... ::)

Sure it's nice if there's something which can be addressed giving the prospect of feeling better. But I think you put a lot into doing the right thing to give yourself the best chance and "better than ever" on the bloodwork validates that. That's got to be good.

Me... I'm still doing good. I've had some nausea the past few weeks which is new for me. It's not constant, doesn't stop me eating what I plan to eat, just annoying I suppose. And a little confusing because it plays with my appetite. But I find that if I stick to my guns and prepare whatever I felt like before the nausea kicked in, a couple of bites settles my stomach. Other than that, I've got the tinnitus and poor sleep that basically everybody has and I feel sort of 50-75% recovered across the board. I am emotionally stable as long as I don't push it. That's the main thing. And I need to get back to doing things that are good for me more often, such as long walks and eating well. That's part of the reason I picked up my posting here again, just to get myself on the right track  8)

Sure it's nice if there's something which can be addressed giving the prospect of feeling better. But I think you put a lot into doing the right thing to give yourself the best chance and "better than ever" on the bloodwork validates that. That's got to be good.

Me... I'm still doing good. I've had some nausea the past few weeks which is new for me. It's not constant, doesn't stop me eating what I plan to eat, just annoying I suppose. And a little confusing because it plays with my appetite. But I find that if I stick to my guns and prepare whatever I felt like before the nausea kicked in, a couple of bites settles my stomach. Other than that, I've got the tinnitus and poor sleep that basically everybody has and I feel sort of 50-75% recovered across the board. I am emotionally stable as long as I don't push it. That's the main thing. And I need to get back to doing things that are good for me more often, such as long walks and eating well. That's part of the reason I picked up my posting here again, just to get myself on the right track  8)

You "sound" pretty good in how you write. My whooshing tinnitus is basically gone now. Nausea hits last week a little but I'm def eating more lol. Just to give you hope!  :thumbsup:

I have proof that we heal. I am not healed yet by far but I will say that for a long period of time today I actually felt 98% normal other than stomach issues. Today was a good day, thou I know it won’t last.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]