Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Alternating Symptoms Daily...Anyone?

[mo...]

Hello,

Does anyone have alternating withdrawal symptoms on a daily basis? Over the weekend I had an excruciating tension headache and then today it subsided, and now I have extreme heaviness and pain in my legs below the knees. Somedays, the anxiety is in my chest and some days it’s in my stomach.

Can anyone relate and how did you handle it? Thanks, in advance :)

My symptoms like to take turns too, but many have dropped off. Yes its challenging not to know what to expect each day, but sometimes its nice to not have to deal with the same thing all the time. Just learn to accept and roll with it. It does get better:)

The hardest part of benzo WD is that strange issues seem to pop up each day. I am scheduled to cut again in a few days. Im on day 18 and 5 days stick out as bad. Today was one. Sneezing this morning, mind numbing head pressure, dizziness and then hit with depression. A few hours after waking up I had to lay down and slept all afternoon. At this point I have head pressure and am sensitive to noise. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I have a lot of work to do and can not keep focused..both literally and figuratively.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]