Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Elmiron

[LE...]

Has anyone taken Elmiron and valium for a long time? I stopped the Valium over 11 months ago, but seeing the vision warning with the Elmiron I stopped that. There is no information on this drug as far as stopping it so I am on a new and very painful journey. I need help figuring out what is happening. Right now my rectal and pelvic pain is off the chart, my but muscles are sore to the touch. Feels like my whole pelvic area us inflamed and painful. Worst pain I ever felt. Legs, arms and back are tight and burning. I feel like a whole new withdrawal period. Cramps and all that good stuff. I am so stressed and trying to figure this out. Anyone please! Forgot, stopped the Elmiron 4 weeks ago and things got bad in a hurry. Elmiron was taken for IC.

Lenny

[9a...]
Every drug (not just psychoactive ones) when taken chronically causes physical dependance and discontinuation syndrome upon stopping. Thus, every drug, taken chronically needs to be gradually tapered.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]