Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

End of klonipin taper ?

[Wa...]

Hello everyone ,

I am either at the end of my taper or about 7 days from jumping.

Not sure if I just jump?

I’m at about 0.0258 mg klonipin. WD symptoms are “manageable”. They are worse around monthly cycle which is about to end.

Should I just pull the trigger and walk off?

Thank you! I realize a few days should not make a difference as it seems all mental now.

It’s nice to hear the opinions.

Being mentally ready is important, I so agree.  I was anxious to get it done and to begin moving through the healing process so I looked at it as a good thing.  I would guess your dose is low enough to go forward now.

:hug:

[d1...]

You are just at the spot on advisable jumping dose. How you feel now or a month ago won't be much different next weeks. I would say you'll feel even better.  Mentally the best thing to do now is to forget the drugs and distract.

Congratulations! you won a big battle!

Mice

Congrats on the milestone of getting ready to jump!

I'm with Challis - the when doesn't matter so much as does the mindset.

My opinion is this...keep your life very light for the next month as you jump. I hope for a smooth transition for you, but just in case...lower your expectations of self and life. Keep things easy.

You're no stranger to the process, and we are here to cheer you on!

Just think...freedom!!

I am also at this dose of conazepam.  I’ve been well ever since .05 with very minor brief symptoms.  It’s a good jump dose.  I may go down again to half this then stop.  It won’t take more than a couple of weeks. 

Congratulations!

Wishing you the best of luck!! Congrats to you too. I’m trying not to psych myself out as I step off. It’s a mental game. But we have come this far... so it’s time!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]