Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Short term 3 weeks taper?

[lo...]

Hello lostswim22 :hug: Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

I am glad you joined the forum.  I would taper off, you could do a quick taper, whatever feels comfortable.  You might be conservative in your initial couple of cuts to see how it goes,  and then adjust your taper accordingly.  You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.[

For people on benzos a few months or more its generally recommended reducing between 5% and 10% every 10 - 14 days.  I suggest you familiarise yourself with this manual, The Ashton Manual.  It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body. 

I will leave a few links:

Withdrawal Support

Planning Your Withdrawal(TaperPlans)

If you would be so kind as to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice. Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome Aboard

Magrita

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]