Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Rubbery spine? Jelly body?

[Aj...]

Does anyone else find it impossible to hold yourself up because you whole spine, including neck, has gone sort of rubbery - no stability and all bends side to side and backwards?

Unable to hold head up on neck - feels dangerous like skull being pulled backwards off of neck?

I am only aware of one other person with this and she is 20 mnths off.

Like me she also has extreme tightness and rigidity in some areas and is having to lie in one position constantly.

Is anyone else this bad in terms of muscles, rigidity, weakness, contracture, pain etc?

I was on Benzos because upper back and neck locked up after spinal surgery in 2001 and had prob holding head up and tightness at base of skull but never thos rubbery pulling side to side and backwards etc before and never all thos hard gristle around every joint including sacrum, coccyx, jaw etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]