Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

kittens and rainbows

[an...]

I have been off clonazepan (6years) for more than 10 years.  My taper was forced into 9 months. I am still unbearably sick most of the time. No one believes me . I need to exchange with people who truly understand.

Hello annabelle rose,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies! I'm sorry you are still suffering the effects of benzo use and withdrawal this far out. Unfortunately for a few people symptoms can linger. You'll find others here that you can relate to.

We have a dedicated board for those who are considered 'protracted'. This is a private board that you will need to join. I'll give you information about joining that board and a link to the board.

We believe you and we understand.  You'll get support from those who can help and identify with your situation. Please let us know how we can help.

Accessing the Protracted Board

Protracted Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Symptoms

pianogirl  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]