Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Tapering off of Valium

[wh...]

Hello whythis28, Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

How long have you been tapering and what dose did you start out from?  I hope that cut isn't too big but it all depends on how you've been tapering, some feel a need to slow down the lower they get in dose.  Are you feeling symptoms and were you on Valium for awhile or did you cross over to it in order to taper?  So many questions, sorry but this information will help us help you.

If you'd like to check out the taper methods we support, please click on this link Planning your taper (Taper Plans)  and if you're looking for buddies to share your journey with you can find them on the  Withdrawal Support (during your taper) board.

We're glad you found us, please let us know how we can help you.

Pamster

Hello,

I'm currently tapering off of Valium. I'm taking 2.5mg once a day right now and I'll be cutting down to 1.25mg tomorrow.

You are not on a huge dose of valium. Are you starting from 2.5 mgs? How long have you been on valium? Welcome to BB btw. You will find plenty of helpful support here. I often come here to read for inspiration even when I am not actively posting.  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]