Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

New symptom help!

[De...]

I've heard of this symptom from others. Would you be willing to go to an ER to determine that it isn't something else? I know you have been tested for Covid, but could it be a reaction or illness of something else? There is a medicine to help with swallowing food but I dont remember what it is.

I don’t think so yesterday it felt numb too and went away just waiting to see if this will pass. I’ve read others have had this symptom too. Im not sure if it’s bad enough to go to the ER yet I wana see if it will go away

I've heard of this symptom from others. Would you be willing to go to an ER to determine that it isn't something else? I know you have been tested for Covid, but could it be a reaction or illness of something else? There is a medicine to help with swallowing food but I dont remember what it is.

Between April 19-May 18th I went to the hospital so many times like not even joking maybe 20 times trying to figure out what was wrong with me and it was benzos.. no one could tell me why I hadn’t slept for days, or why  my heart was doing what it was doing.. or all the other symptoms I was having... just hoping the sallowing doesn’t get worse 

If anyone wants to know it’s the  benzos the numbness went away again it pops in and out.. I am able to eat the sandwich i had ordered.. really weird when it comes on like I just got back from the dentist.

Thanks for letting us know. We all just really want you to be well.

Thank you! If it gets worse I’ll definitely go in but hoping this is the worst of this particular symptom.

Literally my withdrawls symptoms as of lately have been anxiety, shortness of breath, sinus issues, burning/sore throat and burning in sinuses and now numb throat, lips and tongue.. it sticking just to my head every once in awhile I feel some light burning on my back but not often..

Glad to hear you're doing better! Girl, I have so much unnecessary medical debt for the amount of times I have been to the ER. Continue to keep us posted!

Glad to hear you're doing better! Girl, I have so much unnecessary medical debt for the amount of times I have been to the ER. Continue to keep us posted!

I will! Yeah I honestly don’t want to go back to the ER unless it gets really bad and or it’s doesn’t pass within a couple hours.. I’ve never had any issues with my health or anything before this, I don’t have any allergies really.. so all this stuff I chalk up to benzo withdrawls... hoping the next couple months to see improvement.

I have this through whole body inside and out even in mouth.

Can you feel scratch sensations at all or very light touch?

It is odd I can sort of feel it but can’t at same time.

And find it confusing as think should be able to feel say, arm touching other arm, and can feel they should be touching because of where they are in space but can’t actually feel it.

I have this through whole body inside and out even in mouth.

Can you feel scratch sensations at all or very light touch?

It is odd I can sort of feel it but can’t at same time.

And find it confusing as think should be able to feel say, arm touching other arm, and can feel they should be touching because of where they are in space but can’t actually feel it.

No it just seems to be able on my face and inside my mouth/throat

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]