Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Questioning my symptoms-yet again......

[mo...]

Hello again,

I haven't posted in while, still trying to get through this horrific withdrawal nightmare.  I've been off of lorazapam c/t for almost 6 weeks

now, (was taking .25 to .50 a day for about more than a month previous to that I took it Nov/Dec 19 and stopped c/t after a medical procedure where I was given anethesia)  and I still feel awful.  The mornings are absolutely unbearable. I think I am getting better and then I get hit with a new symptom.  A co-worker came down with Covid and I was tested and came back negative.  I have unbearable body aches, headache, and my short-term memory is terrible. I can't even remember to turn off a light when leaving a room.  I can't focus on anything, and I don't find joy or happiness in anything I do. Sleep is 4-5 hours and then I'll have a couple days when I only get 2-3. I've had my blood work done over a month ago, even testing for some autoimmune diseases, and all came back normal.  Cardiologist tests all came back normal. I can't help think I have some type of brain disease because of the pressure in my head and ears.

Cardiologist put me on Metroprolol (50 mg a day) for heart palpatations only-- over a year ago, and after I take it in the morning, my symptoms intensify. Is this possible?

I did have a glimmer of hope yesterday for about an hour, where I was driving and all my symptoms seem to disappear.  A window, perhaps, hopefully?!

Just need some encouragement today, have a family event later this afternoon, and really don't feel up to it......when normally I would look forward to it.....

Thanks, in advance.......

Hang in there. I've been struggling for weeks as well.

I had a small window earlier of euphoria. I remember thinking "boy something good is firing away in my brain..cmon keep it going keep it going".

I like to view the windows as hope of how I will feel 24/7 once I'm back to normal

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [bh...]
    • [Le...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ne...]
    • [...]
    • [Al...]
    • [Ye...]
    • [kn...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [Ni...]