Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Kundalini Awakening

[a9...]

[a9...]

This is really random but here me out.  Around 2 years ago I was starting to get into meditaiton and astral projection.  I was learning a lo very quickly through a reiki instructor.  One day I saged my house while drinking and the next day woke up with constant doom feeling that last weeks and I ended up in the hospital and back on benzos.

I had never felt so bad im my life and had GAD from many years before but nothing like that.  I'm wondering if i was starting to open up my kundalini energy without noticing it.

I was only on clonazepam for 3.5 weeks before i tried to come off in a few days and then took a rescue dose and my head exploded with akathisia and racing thoughts, looping, and ruminations, intrusive thoughts and memories etc (never had anything before).

This is really random but here me out.  Around 2 years ago I was starting to get into meditaiton and astral projection.  I was learning a lo very quickly through a reiki instructor.  One day I saged my house while drinking and the next day woke up with constant doom feeling that last weeks and I ended up in the hospital and back on benzos.

I had never felt so bad im my life and had GAD from many years before but nothing like that.  I'm wondering if i was starting to open up my kundalini energy without noticing it.

I was only on clonazepam for 3.5 weeks before i tried to come off in a few days and then took a rescue dose and my head exploded with akathisia and racing thoughts, looping, and ruminations, intrusive thoughts and memories etc (never had anything before).

Hey. I read your post. I know what you are talking about, the Kundalini awakening. It has nothing to do with the doses you are taking. It wouldn't do that. Your body is just not handling that medication. It's a serious drug. I don't know how much you took or what you are actually doing. I don't know why you'd drink and whatnot. If you are doing what you say you are doing, it can make you more sensitive or simply just "more in tune with your body" so that things feel more intense.

But you're probably just sensitive to the dose and took too much. However, it is hard to say without knowing your history, how much you are taking or anything. But I'm pretty sure it has little to do with a spiritual awakening and more to do with your not handling the chemical reaction that medication is causing in your body.

[a9...]

Hey. I read your post. I know what you are talking about, the Kundalini awakening. It has nothing to do with the doses you are taking. It wouldn't do that. Your body is just not handling that medication. It's a serious drug. I don't know how much you took or what you are actually doing. I don't know why you'd drink and whatnot. If you are doing what you say you are doing, it can make you more sensitive or simply just "more in tune with your body" so that things feel more intense.

But you're probably just sensitive to the dose and took too much. However, it is hard to say without knowing your history, how much you are taking or anything. But I'm pretty sure it has little to do with a spiritual awakening and more to do with your not handling the chemical reaction that medication is causing in your body.

I don't drink or do any of that anymore. It's just my messed up mind trying to find anything to make me ruminate on.

When you say ‘ended up back on Benzos’ how long had you been off of them?

How much and how often had you been drinking?

Why were you doing the other practices in the first place?

[a9...]

When you say ‘ended up back on Benzos’ how long had you been off of them?

How much and how often had you been drinking?

Why were you doing the other practices in the first place?

I was off maybe 1-2 years from 7 months use.  I cold turkey that and didn't even know about withdrawals but at the same time I was batttling stimulant addictions and binge drinking which was probably cover up the previous benzo withdrawal or I just got lucky.

I was trying to fix my generalized anxiety disorder.  I've tried MANY things the past 8 years to fix it.  What I am experiencing now is nothing like my old anxiety.  It was a joke compared to this.

[a9...]

That wouldn’t help GAD.

And you stopped drinking when stopped Benzos?

I know. People with GAD mask their symptoms with alcohol because nothing else works.  I was an addict and also had anxiety.  Comorbidity.

Yes I have done no drugs or drank alcohol at all since August 2018

So alcohol WD as well as Benzos etc.

A friend of mine who tried to give drinking had terrible sugar compulsion but you don’t have the sugar thing do you?

Perth, what stimulates did you use? Please do not give up hope at being well again. From your posts, it seems you have cold turkeyed ADs, benzos, cigs, stimulates, and alcohol. Your mind and body are going to need time to fix all of that. I also don't believe that the meditation had any part of this. Like another poster said, it wouldn't do that. I self medicated with energy shots and caffeine. Those things target mood and GABA. I cold turkeyed energy shots and have been off 3 months. My mind is going to take time to learn how to operate without it.