Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

So down

[Te...]

Feels like I'm going backwards. Afraid of a panic attack that I'm not going to be able to control. U do have propranolol which is a beta blocker just in case but I'm not really wanting to take it. Wondering is it really safe...depression is on me so hard. I'm just so in my feelings telling myself not to get on any more meds but I dont know how to cope. I have some pectin which are pills to keep an appetite because I dont really have one with out taking it. I'm just so down. I feel doomed and I dont know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm mentally I'll which i have never felt before.  .am i mental? Have i lost my mind or am I losing it. I'm so confused and lost I dont know what's wrong with me

If I'm reading your signature right, you're early in withdrawal and actually doing pretty good. I would suggest not taking any meds as to avoid complications. I didn't and don't have an appetite so a lot of times I just slowly eat some bread and butter.

Yes I went to a mental hospital twice and I tried meds for a day or two but it didnt help...more like freaked me out. I had a very bad panic attack and I'm so down because I'm afraid I'll have another like that one. That was when I first got off klonopin so I keep trying to tell myself that it was because of just getting off that it was that bad. But my stomach was really upset and tight. It made me not eat I was having so many attacks my stomach spasm so bad I couldnt eat. So they gave me pectin to make me eat and propranolol to help control my heat rate...

I know it's difficult, but things do get better. I'm feeling better by the day, when a week ago I didn't think I was going to make it, and couldn't see a way out of the mental torture I was going through.

What you're feeling is TEMPORARY!!

Hang in there, you can do this and be happy again

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]