Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Akathesia. Pamster

[be...]

I’m gonna taper 1.75 K when I’m clear of this cymbalta nightmare. The C withdrawal is a total akathesia fest.

Yer opinion, I’ve I do a slow burn, 2 years on the K, akathesia?  I hope not.  I tapered too fast5 months the first time w K. Wanna do it right this time.

Hi bernerd1,

I'm not sure if you know this but I didn't taper so I don't have any personal experience to share with you, I hope others can offer some of theirs. 

I was wondering though if you're sure the akathesia is being caused by the Cymbalta withdrawal and not tolerance to the Clonazepam.

God I hope not cause there’s nothing I can do to get this taper going except maybe sneak out 1% at a time till I get stronger from this cymbalta mess.  It’s know that approx 6 weeks after antidepressant stop akathesia sets in on yer nervous system. It’s finally breaking up a lil for me. This cymbalta withdrawal is worse than when I did 2mg K a couple years ago. I just wanna be free

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]