Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hello I need help crossover from Clonazepam to Valium

[Jc...]

Hello Jcblue,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies! Of course we'll be happy to provide information to you in terms of crossing over from clonazepam to valium.

We'll need more information in order to provide the best advice based on your situation. What dose of clonazepam are you taking daily?  Do you split the dose up?  How long have you taken this medication?

I'll give you a link the Substitution Board where you can post questions and receive feedback from others.

I'll also give you a link to the Planning Your Withdrawal Board. You'll see there is good information there and several different tapering options.

You'll get a lot of support and encouragement from people who understand the withdrawal process. We look forward to hearing more from you, let us know how we can help.

Substitution

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper Plans)

pianogirl  :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [Pa...]
    • [gr...]
    • [in...]
    • [Re...]
    • [Ev...]
    • [...]
    • [ro...]
    • [Gu...]