Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Depression?

[De...]

Hi everyone,

I am not sure how i feel. I cant walj aeound the house because i have an uncomfortsble feeling in my body. I ve had that for a long time. I hate it. Not sure what the feeling is i just need to sit in my room. Lately, i feel weak and like i am going to burst into tesrs. Like i dont h ave sny strength left. I dong have any dedire ro fo anything and feel no happiness at all. I never felt this way in.my.life. its kind.of scary. Any thoughts would be helpful.

I'm sorry you are having a difficult time. I just did another cut so I'm feeling crappy too. I've been doing yoga and the body scan by Jon Kabot Zinn every day to help calm me down a little. Are you holding at the moment? Hopefully you will start to feel better. It's a tough thing we are all doing. I like using aromatherapy like lavender oil and I make a stress blend with peppermint, spearmint, lavender, vodka and distilled water. I keep it in a spray bottle and use it often. I get migraines and it helps with those. Aromatherapy is a trigger for some people so try it first. I also use a natural product called rescue remedy. It's a flower essence and you take 4 drops a few times a day. I find it also calms me down.  :)

[22...]

Hi everyone,

I am not sure how i feel. I cant walj aeound the house because i have an uncomfortsble feeling in my body. I ve had that for a long time. I hate it. Not sure what the feeling is i just need to sit in my room. Lately, i feel weak and like i am going to burst into tesrs. Like i dont h ave sny strength left. I dong have any dedire ro fo anything and feel no happiness at all. I never felt this way in.my.life. its kind.of scary. Any thoughts would be helpful.

How long have you been on the effexor for? It seems to be not working or has stopped working.

Thanks sir. I just feel wrecked and I'm sick of these sx. I'm sorry you are xss struggling. I try to be positive. This is so long. I cut to much I know in a stressful time. I was in such a good place. I am holding. You should too if your feeling terrible.  I like aromatherapy. Yogo. I was exercising and then it's at hot as a jungle outside so I didn't walk. I guess we have to push ourselves a bit. Hang in there. Thank you.

I am still taking the effexor. Maybe it did stop working. I never felt this way. I cant cry because if I do I'll feel so much worse. So I do t. I can feel the tears and sadness in my eyes.

[22...]

Get stable first before pushing with the taper would be my suggestion. Try other ADs. Tapering in withdrawal is no fun. With the invention of microtapering, withdrawal has been eliminated. There is no reason now why anyone should suffer withdrawals.

I quit alcohol. Got depressed. Started AD. Stabilized. Microtapered. It's been 2 years since. I sill take the AD.

Thanks bw,

I quit alcohol it was easy compared to this. At least you feel normal except re oller coayer emotions at first. When I got to bb I was pretty messed up because nobody bf believed the benzo was messing me up. Long awful story. So it been hard for me to stabilize. I will just ki keep holding and do a better taper. Thank you. 🙂

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]