Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Total insomnia

[1e...]

[1e...]
2 months off today and my insomnia got worse to the point that I haven’t slept for almost two weeks, my brain just lost ability to sleep, it feels like I’m already sleeping while awake, asleep and awake at the same time, like I don’t fully wake up through the day.  I have severe cognitive impairment to the point that I’m almost mute, blank brain (brain dead). I feel like I’m dying, can’t take this anymore, can’t function like that. I don’t even get fake sleep on meds anymore, I don’t sleep I don’t dream anymore because I don’t sleep, it’s getting worse everyday. 😔

Are you still on other non benzo meds? Have you considered stopping/tapering those also? You will have to suffer total insomnia for as long as it takes your brain to heal and learn to sleep without meds.

[1e...]

Are you still on other non benzo meds? Have you considered stopping/tapering those also? You will have to suffer total insomnia for as long as it takes your brain to heal and learn to sleep without meds.

I can’t taper the other meds impossible I tried but I almost died.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]