Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

When is it worst

[be...]

I’m starting over

To everyone, when are your symptoms most intense.

I’m getting thrown into anxiety and agitation right after taking it then it smooths out over the next few hours.

I tapered for 5 months couple years ago. Went protracted for couple years

I let the dr talk me into reinstating at 1.75mg so wanna do a two year taper now.

I just wasn’t healed when I jumped the first time.

It’s obviously not working for me now and I wanna live drug free.

I’m currently waiting for my healing from 10 years cymbalta. Getting windows but it’s a process too. Trying to make things right once and for all

What drug did you reinstate on, it's odd you initially feel agitation and anxiety then smooth out.  Could you update your signature?

Yeh it is odd but not everytime. Weird

While I have your attention, do you think it would be ok to split doses to minimize the bang.

I take .5 3 times a day.  Is breaking that into 6 .25mg advisable?  Weird I know

The only problem with 6 times a day is remembering, I have trouble taking pills twice a day, I get lost if its more than that!  :laugh:  Whatever works best for you is what you should do, it might help with the agitation, who knows?

Thanks Pamster

Hey is their a no take list for supplements etc. whilst tapering?

I’m assuming anything which hits gaba receptors, right?  Calming herbs etc

I'm not a big fan of supplements because I've something work for a member and tell everyone about it, only to come back a few days later saying it ramped up symptoms.  Or someone will recommend something and another will try it only to find out it doesn't work for them.  So much suffering and so much money wasted, I'd be really careful.  You can check out the various supplements on the Alternative Therapies & Supplements  board.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [je...]
    • [Jo...]
    • [...]
    • [An...]
    • [Pi...]
    • [PE...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Vi...]
    • [SB...]
    • [Ma...]