Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Nausea

[De...]

My nausea ramps right after I do a cut.  It can last up to three weeks before it starts to back off.  Starts disappearing, with a few hours to half-days, and then whole days.  I kind of forget about it until I cut again.  Lately its been bad.

I get it for a few days after a cut and then it eases off. My stomach is still really sensitive overall but it's much worse when I cut the benzo.

nausea did n't last long for me but it does like to visit once in awhile:)

How long do you think it lasted for ?

Some people may hate me but the worst part for me was just in the first month. When it comes around now it is mild and only lasts a day to two. I find it comes with that floaty boat/imbalance symptom ...which makes sense really.

I lost a ton of weight in tolerance, so I'm glad nausea is rare bc in month 2 I got my appetite back fro the most part and was able to but some weight back on!

It's hard to say...but sometimes after I jumped. If you really struggle with it I'd ask the doctor for Zofran..however you need to take into consideration that it may or may not give you waves..it didnt for me during w/d, although everyone is different. I would only use it when I was realllllllly nauseous. In general I discourage taking anything during the w/d and recovery period however sometimes I think its okay as long as its not a narcotic or something that acts directly on the GABA receptor. You should try CBD Isolates oil tinctures as well...theres a brand called select CBD in the flavor lemon ginger (ginger being for the stomach) in 1000mg. Make sure you get the isolate if you decide to try it. It overall helped me when I felt symptoms ramp ups. Hope this helps. Here if you need me.

I totally forgot to mention ginger. I live on the stuff. I juice it with carrot and apples. I eat Gingins brand ginger candy, I eat the candied cubes of ginger and I eat Gingermints from Trader Joes. I also drink ginger tea. You can get the tea bags or boil some fresh ginger, strain and serve with lemon and honey.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• [BN...]
    • [...]
    • [...]
    • [Ct...]
    • [Ro...]
    • [ho...]
    • [mo...]
    • [Sl...]
    • [Ga...]
    • [Ko...]
    • [Da...]